Our reports are informational and inspirational and showcase the stewardship of all our resources – financial and otherwise – as we work to accomplish our mission and serve our community.
In 2019, Damien Center:
- Had a 91% viral suppresion rate for medical patients compared to the Central Indiana average of 58%
- Linked 95% of new HIV cases to care within 30 days, almost doubling the average rate for Central Indiana at 48%
- Our clients had a retention rate of 73% compared to the Central Indiana average ofr 43%
- Served 4,262 individuals
- Completed 3,400 free HIV Tests
- Had 95% of patients satisfied with their care