Curious about what we've been up to? You've come to the right place. Below you'll find links to our annual reports, which showcase how we work to fight HIV in Central Indiana and support those affected in the most effective, efficient ways possible. Our reports are informational and inspirational and showcase the stewardship of all our resources – financial and otherwise – as we work to accomplish our mission and serve our community.
In 2015, The Damien Center:
- Served 1,232 HIV+ patients
- Served 884 clients through the Food Pantry
- Assisted 455 families with housing
- Provided 3,450 free HIV tests
- Assisted 374 patients through counseling services