Our support groups are designed to meet your needs. Check out our currently active groups below, and please contact us to enroll in any of these groups!
Please visit our calendar of events to view these groups as well as other community support groups that meet at The Damien Center.
Girl Friend, Let's Talk
- Group welcomes all HIV+ women for supportive discussion and to promote self-care
- Group meets every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month; 10:00am-11:30am at The Damien Center
- Contact: Janice Cade 317.632.0123 ext. 247 or email@example.com
- Group welcomes HIV+ men ages 50 or older seeking social support in coping with aging in the context of HIV. Topics discussed are past trauma, stigma, loss of social networks, making positive changes and how to re-engage life after periods of ill health
- 50Plus meets each Thursday from 3:00pm - 4:30pm at The Damien Center
- Contact: Jaymes Young at 317.632.0123 ext. 289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open to all HIV+ men regardless of sexual orientation
- Goal of this group therapy is to create an environment for members to receive support and foster a sense of community
- Tuesday mornings from 11:00am-12:30pm at The Damien Center
- Contact: Nick Brown at 317.632.0123 ext. 276 or email@example.com
Community Support Groups
- For additional community support groups, including drug and alcohol addiction groups, please visit our calendar of events!