Donations from individuals at all levels play an important role in The Damien Center's ability to provide services to our community. You can make a tax-deductible gift to The Damien Center with cash, check, securities, or by credit card. There are several ways for you to direct your gift to The Damien Center:
- Giving Societies: Your gift of $250 or more annually to the general operating fund will qualify you as a member of one of our giving societies.
- General Donations: General donations to the annual operating fund allow the money to be used where clients need it the most.
- Honor and Memorial Gifts: Honor and Memorial gifts are a wonderful tribute to special people in your life. Your gift will be listed in the annual report with the honoree's name and we can contact the honoree or their family to let them know that a gift has been made in their honor. You may note your honoree on the online giving page.
- Planned Giving: The Damien Center's development staff can assist you in creating a planned gift that will serve both your philanthropic and financial goals. If you are interested in making a planned gift or have already done so, please contact The Damien Center at 317-632-0123 x269.
- Designate Your Gift: Donors who wish to do so can designate their gift to one of several funds or programs at The Damien Center. To designate your gift, select the program from the drop down menu on the online giving page.
- Matching Gifts: You can make your gift go twice as far if your employer offers a matching gift program! The Damien Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.
For more information about giving at any level, please contact Jeffrey Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.632.0123 ext. 269.