Linkage to Care
Are you recently diagnosed with HIV and unsure how to access care?
Are you HIV+ and having a hard time making it to your doctor’s appointments?
Are you HIV+ and haven't seen your HIV doctor in a year or more?
Do you know someone who is HIV+ who hasn't seen his or her HIV doctor in a year or more?
The Linkage to Care program at The Damien Center can help!
Our Linkage to Care team will help you:
- Understand your HIV diagnosis
- Arrange transportation to your medical appointments and attend doctor appointments with you
- Understand your doctor's recommendations
- Understand your medication and how to take it
- Provide substance use recovery assistance
- Provide reminder phone calls to take your medications
- Gather documents needed to get free or reduced-price insurance coverage. Need help getting your Workforce One Development (INET) statement? A new state ID?
- Check your eligibility for and access community resources (food, housing, utility assistance, etc.)
Our Linkage to Care services are completely free. Please contact us today to get linked with the care you need. Linkage to Care accepts referrals from all AIDS Service Organizations, probation officers, infectious disease providers, community agencies and clinics, and self-referrals. Our Linkage to Care Program Manager will complete a quick assessment to determine your eligibility. Current or active patients of The Damien Center may be eligible for services as well. Call or email us today!
Linkage to Care (L2C) is a program of the Indiana State Department of Health. This program is funded in whole or in part by state and federal allocations through the Indiana State Department of Health.
To get Linked to Care, simply contact the Linkage to Care team at 317.632.0123 ext. 227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.