Go see Naked Boys Singing and support The Damien Center!Indy's favorite off-kilter venue, Theatre on the Square, has done it again. Naked Boys Singing, their latest show, delivers hilarity, gratuitous nudity, and, surprisingly, a few heartwarming moments. The best part? The theater is offering up one very special show to benefit none other than yours truly, The Damien Center! You're not going to want to miss this. Why? Here are a few reasons.
1. 100% of your ticket purchase for this special show goes back to The Damien Center. TOTS put together this additional show just for us, so you'll feel all warm and fuzzy knowing your attendance at a nude musical is supporting a cause you care about.
2. Asia's in the house. Special guest Asia LaBouche will be hosting the evening, so buckle up, and for goodness sakes, get your tickets! The eternally fabulous Asia spends most of her Friday nights as a Lady of Legend at Talbott Street Show Lounge, so this is an extra special appearance. Now why would you want to miss that?
3. It's the perfect girls (or guys!) night out. According to Indiana Bride Magazine, NBS would make for the perfect bachelorette party, but we think it goes beyond that. As long as you're with friends you can laugh with, this show is sure to turn your Friday night upside down.
4. These guys care about performing and want you to have a good time. When's the last time you went to a show where the actors are willing to bare it all for the sake of the stage? The guys in this show are in it for the love of performing. The Indy Star says they want you laugh, connect, and have a great night. So do it already!
5. Naked. Boys. Singing. Emphasis on the singing. Seriously, these guys have pipes. It's a fun musical revue, and whether it's in the nude or in enough clothes to make you say "Look at me, I'm Chandler! Could I BE wearing any more clothes?" you'll love the fabulous vocals from start to finish.
Have we convinced you yet? Here are the details for when you're ready to get those tickets. See you there!
- Naked Boys Singing Damien Center Benefit Show
- Friday, February 15, 10pm show
- Tickets: Call 685-TOTS or purchase tickets online
- Like TOTS on Facebook for updates!