Top Posts of 2013We've had a fun year with you, blog-readers. We've chatted about what pizza has to do with our food pantry, the 44 amazing restaurants that gave back through Dining Out for Life, and our insanely awesome volunteers, who keep things chugging along. Plus, we got excited about chili and tried to convince you to volunteer once. Okay, maybe twice. We also touched on some really serious and important topics, like what one incredible young woman is doing to fight HIV stigma in our community, how we're working to support high-risk groups, and what our strategy is for successfully preventing the spread of HIV and empowering those affected by it.
So, we thought it'd be fun to look back and see what your favorite posts were this year. Take a read through these top posts, and then tell us what you'd like to read about in 2014. Enjoy!
Top Posts of 2013
5. Forty Five Degrees, Yogulatte owner long-time Damien supporter - April 23, 2013
4. Go see Naked Boys Singing and support The Damien Center! - February 8, 2013
3. Costume Ideas: The Disco Ball Edition - September 24, 2013
2. Why Santorini Greek Kitchen gives back - April 5, 2013
1. Do you need to get linked? - May 30, 2013