Curious about what we've been up to? You've come to the right place. Below you'll find links to our annual reports, which showcase how we work to fight HIV in Central Indiana and support those affected in the most effective, efficient ways possible. Our reports are informational and inspirational and showcase the stewardship of all our resources – financial and otherwise – as we work to accomplish our mission and serve our community.
In 2017, Damien Center:
- Served 1,146HIV+ patients
- Served 890 clients through the Food Pantry
- Assisted 511 clients with housing
- Provided 2,540 free HIV tests
- Assisted 370 patients through counseling services