Our support groups are designed to meet your needs. Check out our currently active groups below, and please contact us to enroll in any of these groups!
Please visit our calendar of events to view these groups as well as other community support groups that meet at Damien Center.
- Group welcomes HIV+ men ages 40 or older seeking social support in coping with aging in the context of HIV. Topics discussed are past trauma, stigma, loss of social networks, making positive changes and how to re-engage life after periods of ill health
- 50Plus meets each Thursday from 11:00am-12:00pm at Damien Center
- Contact: Anthony Pastrick at 317.632.0123 ext. 278 or email@example.com
- Open to all HIV+ men regardless of sexual orientation
- Goal of this group is to create an environment for members to receive support and foster a sense of community
- Tuesday mornings from 11:00am-12:30pm at Damien Center
- Prior to participation, please contact: Nick Brown at 317.632.0123 ext. 276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Support Groups
- For additional community support groups, including drug and alcohol addiction groups, please visit our calendar of events!